This is a private service to facilitate booking of TajMahal day and moonlight tickets. It is imperative to go through the various regulations set by the Archaeological Survey of India and the Hon’bl Supreme Court of India as listed below.
- The TajMahal by moonlight shall be open on full moon day and 2 days before and 2 days after the full moon.
- On every Friday, it shall remain closed. (even for moonlight visit).
- Upcoming full moon dates are indicated on the right column of this website
- Only 400 viewers are allowed per night. The visit is organized in eight batches of 50 persons per batch. The batches start from 20:30 PM till 00:00 hours for a duration of 30 minutes each.
- The entrance charges presently as collected by the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) are as follows:
Adult Foreign National – Rs 1000/- Indians – Rs 510/- Children (3 to 15 years) Foreign National – Rs 500/- Indians – Rs 500/-
- Taj Mahal Day Ticket Prices
Adult Foreign National – Rs 1000/- Indians – Rs 20/- Children (3 to 15 years) Foreign National – Free Indians – Free
- Travel Bureauservice charge would be extra as applicable
- The moonlighttickets are issued ONLY ONE DAY in advance from ASI, Agra office. There is NO same day issue of tickets.
- The timings for ticketpurchases are 11:00 hours to 17:00 hours one day prior to the date of visit.
- The moonlighttickets are computer generated individually for each booking with full details of the guests and are non transferable.