Trying to find another person you could cover the cost of papers compiled adequately and well-timed? Utilize most suitable essay coming up with help and revel in your school your life onto the max hire writers
Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) needs following details in advance on the application form for ALL guests:
- Foreigners – SCAN Passport copy with Name, Gender, Passport Number, Age, Nationality
- Indians – Full names with gender, age and scan copy of any ID with photo for all guests.
- ASI shall allot tickets for any batch as per availability. The tickets are issued from the first batch onwards.
- The guests will have to reach Shilpgram parking (near TajMahal) on their own 30 minutes prior alongwith their ticket and identity card / passport (same as registered) and then they shall be taken by ASI escort in a battery van and back. There is no charge for battery van
- The guests are permitted for 30 minutes only inside the TajMahal and entry is ONLY till first Red Sandstone platform of main gate.
- Video cameras, tripod, mobile phones, cigarettes and hand bags are NOT permitted. Only handheld still cameras and binoculars are permitted without any extra charge.
- Free locker service to keep your valuables is available at Shilpgram parking
- During the months of December and January fog is anticipated, Hence the visibility from the platform could be poor
- No refund for tickets if viewing is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
Guides are not allowed and if required separate full ticket as applicable to Indian( Rs 510/- ) shall have to be purchased.